From: smoke3 <smoke3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PS/2 mouse not working
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:39:09
1 On 7/24/05, Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 > Did you set CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2=y or =m? If =y, try rebuilding as a
5 > module. This would let you remove and reload the driver (rmmod psmouse;
6 > modprobe psmouse) to see what happens.
7
8 I tried it also as module: I even passed every type of proto to the
9 module during modprobe, but while i'm fetching the driver, the light
10 turns off and I can only "cat" buttons working....
11
12 > Also, is this a real PS/2 mouse (not using a USB to PS/2 adapter),
13
14 Yes it's a _real_ PS/2 mouse ;)
17 > or do
18 > you use a KVM switch?
19
20 What is a KVM switch? It's the first time i hear this!
24 You can't learn what you think you know.
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list