From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Going ~x86?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:39:26
1 Thanks for your replies, guys! They have been helpful. I think I know what
2 to do now. And that is... wait. Until I have some time to spare for this.
3 Then, after a backup, I will perform the migration. Now let's see that
4 this openrc and baselayout-2 is that I have read people talking about for
5 quite a while here. Emerging more stuff is okay, also small problems here
6 and there. Generally having newer stuff is nice and geekier. I also have
7 some other Gentoo machines I maintain, and there are two people whose
8 machines I look after, so it may help if I see new problems first. The
9 eix-test-obsolete will be much shorter for sure!
10
11 Again, thanks for the nice discussion.
12
13 Wonko