From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:27:04
1 On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:15:38 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > 1) Boots new hardware well enough to do the install. The current
4 > LiveCD doesn't boot a P5E motherboard so I couldn't do the install on
5 > that machine using it.
6
7 It booted on mine, I installed from a 2007.0 install disc.
8
9 > 2) Has networking turned on for whatever my NIC is and makes it easy
10 > to start sshd.
11
12 But it didn't do networking, so /i did a networkless install and updated
13 the kernel to a later one that did support my NIC.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Windows '96 artificial intelligence: Unable to FORMAT A: Having a go at C: