From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: HP9000 laptop complete (almost)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:03:19
1 Alan McKinnon <alan <at> linuxholdings.co.za> writes:
4 > As long as you are licensed to use
5 > the fonts, simpy have the .ttf be placed in the correct location per
6 > the wiki pages you mention below. That's all you need to do.
7
8 Good to know....
9 So if one has a windows/Office license for a laptop that is dual boot,
10 I can put the fonts in whatever dir/partition I want?
11
12 SWEET......
16 > Sadly, it is a manual process to continually ensure you have all the
17 > fonts you need.
18
19 That was my worst fear. Hunting down each font package....
20 I was looking for the magic wand for fonts, or even willing
21 to borrow one from a wizard.....
22
23 That said,I'll make some notes, once I straighten it out on
24 one system, the rest will be duplicated.
27 As for the ttf and puting them in the right dir.....
28 THANKS for the tip!
32 James
39 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list