From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thanks for all the fish!
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 02:56:58
1 Bill Longman wrote:
2 > On 06/06/2011 11:32 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi, Gentoo.
5 >>
6 >> Just to say I'll be withdrawing from this list in a few days,
7 >> unsubscribing actually, mainly so that I can go back to being an Emacs
8 >> developer; the number of emails on both lists combined is just more than
9 >> I can handle comfortably.
10 >>
11 > Well, just make sure you pay your bill before you leave. You've been
12 > asking questions for 1053 days now, so all those bits have to be paid
13 > for. And we only accept pizza or beer. Alan or Dale will provide you
14 > with the shipment details.
18 For future reference, I like pizza but give the beer to someone else.
19 I'm a T totaler myself. Also, my favorite is Papa Johns although I
20 can't afford them anymore. I'd rather eat a steak than spend that much
21 on a pizza. Pizza is good but steak is better.
22
23 And to think you all thought you had me figured out. lol
24
25 Dale
26