From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thanks for all the fish!
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 08:07:21
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 04:55 on Tuesday 07 June 2011, Dale did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > Bill Longman wrote:
5 > > On 06/06/2011 11:32 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
6 > >> Hi, Gentoo.
7 > >>
8 > >> Just to say I'll be withdrawing from this list in a few days,
9 > >> unsubscribing actually, mainly so that I can go back to being an Emacs
10 > >> developer; the number of emails on both lists combined is just more than
11 > >> I can handle comfortably.
12 > >
13 > > Well, just make sure you pay your bill before you leave. You've been
14 > > asking questions for 1053 days now, so all those bits have to be paid
15 > > for. And we only accept pizza or beer. Alan or Dale will provide you
16 > > with the shipment details.
17 >
18 > For future reference, I like pizza but give the beer to someone else.
19 > I'm a T totaler myself. Also, my favorite is Papa Johns although I
20 > can't afford them anymore. I'd rather eat a steak than spend that much
21 > on a pizza. Pizza is good but steak is better.
22 >
23 > And to think you all thought you had me figured out. lol
24
25 Right, I'll have the beer then.
26
27 NewCastle Brown Ale thanks