From: Damian <damian.only@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Only two people in the gentoo world is having this problem?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:35:42
1 On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Damian <damian.only@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >> Anyway, if it were me I'd nuke the file in a heartbeat, but if OP is
3 >> too timid for that, he can also quarantine the file first, i.e., move
4 >> it to some other path where it won't cause trouble (and then delete
5 >> later). Also, (from the bug) his libarchive.la seems to still list the
6 >> .la, so he should re-emerge libarchive after moving away the orphaned
7 >> .la-file (or use lafilefixer?).
8 > Ok, the OP will try this. If I cannot fix it I will just install gvfs
9 > without the archive flag.
10 Ok, so moving the file, reinstalling libarchive, and running
11 lafilefixer didn't change the situation.
12
13 So I'm using gvfs without the archive flag.
14
15 Thanks again,
16 Damain.