From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Simple to upgrade Linux distro
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 12:22:42
1 170719 Dale wrote:
2 > This isn't a Gentoo question but most everyone here used something
3 > before Gentoo. I need a simple to upgrade distro for someone else.
4
5 I have Mint KDE & Mint Xfce installed to test things & show others :
6 it's simple, fast & reliable in my limited experience.
7 Mageia 6 has just come out, so why not install that ?
8 -- Mandrake is what I used before I started using Gentoo in 2003.
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca