From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo is so AWESOME
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:20:42
1 On 2013-08-03 14:28, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 08:34:11PM +0100, Steven J. Long wrote:
3
4 > While I (and others BTW) was trying to provide an external POV with
5 > points to make outside contributions and rectruitement more efficient,
6 > you guys @gentoo.org turned this thread into plain bullshits.
7
8 Please note that the one you replied to (Steven J. Long) does not have a
9 @gentoo.org email address... I haven't followed this thread closely but
10 I think the gentoo devs (and others) deserves respect for their hard
11 work, mostly(?) without pay. I may not like the direction where some
12 things are going (udev, systemd) but it's the best thing we got for now
13 (portage, openrc), imho.
14
15 Best regards
16