From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Flashplayer 9 working for anybody?
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:22:33
1 On 2007-08-03, b.n. <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Grant Edwards ha scritto:
3 >> Flashplayer 9 doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried it in
4 >> both Opera and Firefox, but for most videos (e.g. nytimes.com)
5 >> it just sits there with the spinning "loading" arrow. Clicking
6 >> play does nothing.
7 >
8 > Working here.
9 >
10 > I had a similar problem on a Kubuntu system, and it was audio related
11 > (disabling aRTs was the solution). Are you using aRTs, gstreamer or similar?
12
13 No, and flashplayer doesn't have any problems with sound on
14 videos from other sites or with videos using a smaller format
15 on nytimes.com
18 Grant Edwards grante Yow! ... I have read the
19 at INSTRUCTIONS ...
20 visi.com
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list