From: Jonas de Buhr <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: this is spam (was: Re: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:52:23
1 Am Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:03:27 +0200
2 schrieb Jonas de Buhr <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net>:
3
4 > it's nice how much many people on this this list are willing to help
5 > in spite of all this. but am i really the only one who finds the
6 > behavior described above at least confusing?
7 > anyway, i'm quite convinced it is fake.
8
9 no, apparently i am not the only one thinking that:
10 http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/58.243.95.123
13 > /jonas
14 >
15 > Am Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:44:28 +0800