From: Jonas de Buhr <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:04:58
1 hey guys,
2
3 please don't get me wrong on this one, i mean no offense.
4 can anyone explain to me what this is? are these lavender threads some
5 kind of trolling i don't get?
6
7 it (apparently on purpose, since hints in that direction are ignored)
8 combines loads of annoying qualities:
9
10 - nondescriptive titles
11 - doing everything to rip apart threads: no In-Reply-To and even
12 subject changes
13 - no line-breaks
14 - difficult to read incorrect punctuation (plenk)
15 - problem details are kept nebulous and info requests are ignored
16 - none of the proposed solutions are ever tried or commented
17
18 it's nice how much many people on this this list are willing to help in
19 spite of all this. but am i really the only one who finds the behavior
20 described above at least confusing?
21 anyway, i'm quite convinced it is fake.
22
23 /jonas
24
25 Am Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:44:28 +0800