From: Julien Roy <julien@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] app-portage/repoman-3.0.3-r2 slot conflict
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 02:16:15
1 Hello,
2
3 On 7/24/22 21:51, Dale wrote:
4 > Howdy,
5 >
6 > I been getting a error message about repoman not being in good shape for
7 > a while.  I thought maybe it was something that would be fixed soon
8 > enough or it would spit out a error that makes sense to me.  Well, been
9 > a few weeks and it is still complaining about it.  I tried to update
10 > repoman itself so that it would give the most information.  It doesn't
11 > say much when doing my usual world update except that it is skipping it.
12 > This is the most informative error I can get it to give me.
13
14 Repoman has been deprecated [1]; its recommended replacement is pkgdev
17 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Repoman
20 Julien

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature