From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 03:50:04
1 On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > Or, maybe the developers of every major distro are all getting paid
3 > huge sums of money to sneak in back doors. Seems like it would be
4 > easier and less conspicuous to just pay them to put the back doors in
5 > the software they were already using. In any case, if this is the
6 > case please let me know where I can pick up my check.
7
8 Contained in the Snowden leaks was evidence that the NSA would either
9 be requested to advise and give bad advice, or surreptitiously get
10 someone hired at a company and have that person put forth bad advice.
11 I can find a citation if you want but they've fallen from the Google
12 results, so it would take some time.
13
14 Completely irrelevant, but don't you find it funny that in the movie
15 _Despicable Me_, the main character, Gru, shares name with the acronym
16 for the Russian military intelligence organization? For some reason I
17 find this amusing.
18
19 Sorry, got off topic again.