From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox + wmdockapps ?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:08:32
1 On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:46:21 +0200, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > meino.cramer@×××.de <meino.cramer@×××.de> [09-09-13 16:22]:
3 >>
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I thought that I had understood some informations given
7 >> by sites of the internet that fluxbox's slit can handle
8 >> wmdockapps (wmnetload for example).
9 >> I installed fluxbox and could use slit via ob-mda, wich
10 >> are openbox dockapps. So slit is working.
11 >>
12 >> I can start wmnetload without any error but also
13 >> without any effect.
14 >>
15 >> Do I have the wrong informations or is it generally
16 >> not working, what I am trying to do?
17 >>
18 >> Have a nice sunday!
19 >> mcc
20 >>
21 >> ---
22 >> Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
23 >> unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
24 >> See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
25 >> In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.
28 > Sorry, wrong alert! :)
29 >
30 > suddenly it works...why? dont know...
31 > Probably there is an error in front of my
32 > keyboard...
33
34 Hehe, well, some of these plugins are a bit weird. Also, make sure
35 you check the command line options, some of them might need to be
36 launched with a special flag (usually -w) to be in withdrawn/
37 embeddable mode.
40 Jesús Guerrero