From: "J.Marcos Sitorus" <gkjdsh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X hang / occasionally after using LVM
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 02:12:22
1 Hi Volker,
2 Thanks for the reply.
3 I have attach dmesg, xorg log, xsession-error, and kdm log.
6 >So - get back to your last working versions - oh and those lvm volumes are
7 on
8 new disks?
9 Nope. Previously I have two separate partition. Then I delete both partition
10 and create LVM from the free space.
11
12 >You did not knock the ram loose while putting them in?
13 What do you mean by knock the ram loose?
14 Sorry, English is not my mother language.
17 On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann <