From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How the HAL are you supposed to use these files?
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:25:44
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Alan Mackenzie<acm@×××.de> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Please, somebody, tell me all this HAL stuff is straightforwardly
5 >> explained in an easily accessible Gentoo document, so that I can hang my
6 >> head in shame and apologise for the noise! ;-)
7 >>
8 > I believe you'll be hearing from Dale in the near future. :)
11 ROFLMAO !!!!
12
13 Nothing else needs to be said. I think Alan knows how I feel about hal
14 and all the "issues" I have with it. He also knows how to disable the
15 stupid thing too. ;-) If he doesn't, he certainly knows who to ask. LOL
16
17 Dale
18