From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ebuilds for additional campaigns for games-strategy/wesnoth
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:53:22
1 On Freitag, 11. Januar 2008, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Before I open a bug for this, are ther any such ebuilds? I know they don't
5 > exist in portage, but maybe in some overlay I'm not aware of.
6 >
7 > Thanks...
8 >
9 > Dirk
10
11 you can't do that because the user generated scenarios/campaigns are changing
12 too much.
13
14 And the installing method from within wesnoth works fine - so what is the
15 problem? The additional stuff is not that big.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list