From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ebuilds for additional campaigns for games-strategy/wesnoth
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:18:50
1 Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2008 schrieb Hemmann, Volker Armin:
2 > On Freitag, 11. Januar 2008, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Before I open a bug for this, are ther any such ebuilds? I know they
5 > > don't exist in portage, but maybe in some overlay I'm not aware of.
6 >
7 > you can't do that because the user generated scenarios/campaigns are
8 > changing too much.
9
10 Why is that a problem?
11
12 > And the installing method from within wesnoth works fine - so what is the
13 > problem? The additional stuff is not that big.
14
15 It will be stored in the users homes, possibly ending up in multiple copies of
16 the same stuff, but eventually with different versions. So I'd prefer a
17 clean, systemwide installation.
18
19 Bye...
20