From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Console fonts revisited
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 10:03:12
1 On Thursday 03 December 2015 18:38:02 Alan Mackenzie wrote:
2
3 > I spent quite a long time playing with these programs back in September,
4 > getting rid of that blasted zero stroke. Trouble was, if I got rid of
5 > the whole stroke, it looked too much like a capital o, and if I got rid
6 > of just the middle bit, there was a sort of "shadow S" going through the
7 > whole character.
8 >