From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:25:44
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Since someone else mentioned KDE4, I do look forward to 4.5. I'm hoping for
5 >> some fixes too. I want the desktop slideshow to be sequential instead of
6 >> random. I have a lot of pics that are taken to be a slideshow but if done
7 >> in random order, they make no sense at all. All I need is a little check
8 >> box to disable the random part.
9 >>
10 > If you're not afraid of doing a little scripting you might be able to
11 > whip something together yourself using this:
12 >
13 > http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Scripted+Image+Wallpaper+Plugin?content=115147
17 I would have to modify the script since it does random too. If KDE4
18 isn't broke now, I would surely finish it off if I started writing
19 scripts. LOL I would think it could be disabled somehow but the folks
20 on KDE mailing list couldn't find a way either. I even searched around
21 in the config files and maybe changing a USE flag. Still nothing yet.
22 I really think it will be there eventually tho.
23
24 Here's to hoping.
25
26 Dale