From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:04:16
1 Am 26.03.2010 00:24, schrieb Dale:
2 >
3 > I would have to modify the script since it does random too. If KDE4
4 > isn't broke now, I would surely finish it off if I started writing
5 > scripts. LOL I would think it could be disabled somehow but the folks on
6 > KDE mailing list couldn't find a way either. I even searched around in
7 > the config files and maybe changing a USE flag. Still nothing yet. I
8 > really think it will be there eventually tho.
9 >
10 > Here's to hoping.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
17 USE="-random" emerge kde4 - Having something like that would be fun :-)
18
19 kh