From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:51:03
1 KH wrote:
2 > Am 26.03.2010 00:24, schrieb Dale:
3 >>
4 >> I would have to modify the script since it does random too. If KDE4
5 >> isn't broke now, I would surely finish it off if I started writing
6 >> scripts. LOL I would think it could be disabled somehow but the folks on
7 >> KDE mailing list couldn't find a way either. I even searched around in
8 >> the config files and maybe changing a USE flag. Still nothing yet. I
9 >> really think it will be there eventually tho.
10 >>
11 >> Here's to hoping.
12 >>
13 >> Dale
14 >>
15 >> :-) :-)
18 > USE="-random" emerge kde4 - Having something like that would be fun :-)
19 >
20 > kh
24 Just for giggles:
25
26 root@smoker ~ # euse -i random
27 global use flags (searching: random)
28 ************************************************************
29 no matching entries found
30
31 local use flags (searching: random)
33 no matching entries found
34 root@smoker ~ #
35
36 Maybe it will be added later. LOL What gets me, this is so simple and
37 trivial. It sure does mess up my slide show tho.
38
39 Dale
40