From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT?]And they say Gentoo-ers have no sense of humour...!
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:55:27
1 On Wednesday 12 October 2005 15:27, Holly Bostick wrote:
2 > Just followed a link (from the Beagle site) back to packages.gentoo.org,
3 > where I was supposedly going to see what versions of app-misc/beagle (as
4 > opposed to sci-libs/beagle) are available in Portage.
5 >
6 > None are (which was what I had thought), but the 'search failed' page
7 > was a bit unusual:
8 >
9 > Sorry, dude. I could not find that package.
10 >
11 > Information on the package you requested could not be found. Be sure to
12 > check the packages.gentoo.org main page
13 >
14 > "Sorry, dude"? Dude???!!!
17 as long as there is no 'sex identifier' sent by the browser, you have to live
18 with that - but I bet, as soon as it is possible to seperate men and women by
19 their browser string, you will greetet with a 'Sorry, duderina' ;)
20 Or is it dudette?
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list