From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: About the change from /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:03:07
1 Dale wrote:
2
3 > You been around here long enough to know about me and hal? Surely not
4 > or you wouldn't be asking for it. I have to admit, I'm not nearly as
5 > pissed as I was tho. lol I'm just not going to try putting it on here
6 > again. It didn't work. I couldn't configure the thing so that it
7 > would. I removed it. I better stop now. ;-)
8
9 :-)
10
11 I wasn't really serious... But I've been around for quite a while, just
12 haven't had much time to make an "impression". I've been using Gentoo
13 since 2003 (or maybe 2004, don't remember). Before that it was LFS
14 (Linux From Scratch), before that redhat, suse various binary distros
15 which I got tired of... before that it was Amiga (I even ran Linux on
16 it, some sort of floppy based "distro", with kernel 1.something, back in
17 the mid 90'ies, think 95' or 96'). So I've been around... :-)
18
19 Best regards
20
21 Peter K