From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for utility to send X low level events
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:49:46
1 On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 12:40:02PM -0800, felix@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > Does anyone know of any programs that manipulate X events on a low
3 > level? I figure it will need to either record and play back events,
4 > or let me describe them in an editable file. I don't know much about
5 > the low level X structure, but if there is some way to identify and
6 > choose event handlers (main window, popup window, menus, buttons) by
7 > name, that would be superb.
8
9 Have you thought about xautomation?
10
11 [03:48 PM]wwong x11-misc $ emerge --search xautomation
12 Searching...
13 [ Results for search key : xautomation ]
14 [ Applications found : 1 ]
15
16 * x11-misc/xautomation
17 Latest version available: 0.96
18 Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
19 Size of files: 71 kB
20 Homepage: http://hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html
22 License: GPL-2
25 W
26 --
27 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
28 408 Fine Hall, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, Princeton
29 A mathematician's reputation rests on the number of bad proofs he has given.
30 --
31 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list