From: "J." <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing LTSP
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:29:14
1 El vie, 11-03-2016 a las 13:46 +0100, hw escribió:
2
3 > Well, I'm thinking about using another distribution instead.
4 > Fedora doesn't seem to have ltsp packaged, either, only parts
5 > of it.  Debian probaly has it packaged, but I'd have to use
6 > testing to avoid ancient software as much as possible.  Perhaps
7 > arch is an option ...
10 I would use Debian the packages seem to be maintained there, A quick
11 search trough the AUR and Arch packages web pages, didn't showed any
12 ltsp packages, although if  I needed it I would try to make it work on
13 gentoo, even if it meant to fork the overlay.