From: Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 06:53:37
1 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > My text color is black, as my background is white, which is, BTW,
3 > the best to read for the majority of people (if you're not handicapped,
4 > that is). That's so, because the contrast between the text and the
5 > background cannot be higher than with black on white (or white on
6 > black).
7
8 That's what I thought, too, and first used white on black. But somehow
9 this strained the eye too much, so I got back to light grey on black,
10 which is much more restful.
11
12 -- Remy
15 Remove underscore and suffix in reply address for a timely response.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list