From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Decreasing volume of an mp3 audio
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:32:57
1 Hi,
2
3 is there an application, which is able to physically decrease
4 the volume level of an mp3 with as less as possible loss of
5 sound quality.
6 (Background: I am merging video parts done with my webcam
7 with sound trailers. Volume of the webcam's mics and
8 the volume of the mp3 should be not too different.)
9
10 Thank you very much for any help in advance !
11 Best regards
12 ]|[cc
17 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
18 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
19 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
20 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.