From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Decreasing volume of an mp3 audio
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:37:34
1 On Montag 24 August 2009, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > is there an application, which is able to physically decrease
5 > the volume level of an mp3 with as less as possible loss of
6 > sound quality.
7 > (Background: I am merging video parts done with my webcam
8 > with sound trailers. Volume of the webcam's mics and
9 > the volume of the mp3 should be not too different.)
10 >
11 > Thank you very much for any help in advance !
12 > Best regards
13 > ]|[cc
14
15 maybe this is the thing you are looking for:
18 * media-sound/normalize
19 Available versions: 0.7.7 {audiofile mad nls userland_BSD}
20 Homepage: http://normalize.nongnu.org/
23 ?