From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] OT: how do I kick a MAC address off my hostapd WiFi network?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:33:46
1 On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 16:50 -0700, Daevid Vincent wrote:
2 > > -----Original Message-----
3 > > I was wondering what would happen if someone downloaded some music
4 > > illegally or some child porn? How would you prove it was them and not
5 > > you? Being a good neighbor is nice but you need to be
6 > > careful for sure.
9 Search Google for "if someone uses your property to commit a crime" and,
10 somewhat surprisingly, the first hit you get is this:
11
12 http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20060320/1636238.shtml
16 Albert W. Hopkins
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list