From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 16:57:05
1 Am Sonntag 09 Oktober 2011, 17:49:25 schrieb Lavender:
2 > Thanks a lot ! The e-book is nice ! Hmm, <Linux Kernel in a Nutshell> , I
3 > haven't heard it before , would you like to recommend more books about
4 > linux kernel ?
5
6 no, I don't know any other book (well.. one - linux/unix Kurzreferenz - all
7 the commands, comaprism of shells, plus how to get out of vi(m) without going
8 insanse, awk etc pp.. in one nice book).
12 > From: "Volker Armin Hemmann"<volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>;
13 > Date: Sun, Oct 9, 2011 02:21 PM
14 > To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
15 >
16 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build
17 > kernel?