From: Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] scp or sftp from another local machine in GENTOO_MIRRORS?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:13:55
1 Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > can back up each other. I turn on m450 once a week to emerge --sync and
3 > update it. I'd like the first mirror choice to be scp or sftp from m3000
4 > (or 192.168.123.252 if that's easier). Can it be done, and if so, what
5 > is the syntax?
6
7 Try and search the wiki (gentoo-wiki) for http-mirror. It does a great
8 job here. Basically it's a caching http proxy. So all your packages
9 gets downloaded from m3000 if they exist there and if not they get
10 downloaded from the mirrors.
14 Naga
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list