From: Ming-Che Lee <Ming-Che.Lee@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE without aRts?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:56:31
1 Hello,
2
3 Am Samstag, 31. Dezember 2005 21:27 schrieb Abhay Kedia:
4
5 > Also, I like to use JuK as my audio player and use Skype
6 > extensively. Will disabling arts trouble me? Is it a must to run
7 > a sound server? Here I would like to mention that I am using an
8
9 Skype requires artsd in order to work properly. I think I read it
10 somewhere in the installation requirements of Skype. Prior to Skype
11 I didn't have artsd enabled in KDE and there were no troubles.
12
13 Regards,
14
15 Ming-Che Lee
18 Registered Linux User #241507 at http://counter.li.org
19
20 GPG KEYID: 0x5EBF1692
21 Fingerprint: DB76 8D6F 9B7D B123 0FE2 0F18 389C A8BD 5EBF 1692
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list