From: Gian Calgeer <gidoca@×××.ch>
Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge --autounmask-write: specify file
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 14:17:59
1 Hi
2
3 I was really looking forward to the new autounmask feature in portage,
4 as it replaces my ugly home-grown bash script. However, it just picks a
5 seemingly random file in /etc/portage/package.keywords to put things
6 into. Is there a way to specify which file it writes things into?
7 Ideally, I would like to have file names based on the package I'm
8 emerging, so if e.g. I do "emerge --autounmask-write=y
9 dev-ruby/rest-client", it should put the keywords into
10 /etc/portage/package.keywords/dev-ruby-rest-client or similar.
11 Alternatively, it would be great if I could at least get portage to
12 output the keywords to stdout without mixing it up with other output, so
13 I could redirect it to a file I want. Is there any way to do this?
14
15 Gian