From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:30:51
1 On 31 October 2019 16:52:36 CET, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >Howdy,
3 >
4 >I been getting quite a few of these lately.
7 >> Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
8 >> message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
9 >> information.
10 >>
11 >> Here is the list of the bounced messages:
12 >> - 188380
15 >I get these related to -user and -dev which throws threading out of
16 >whack.  I see replies to messages or the thread starter that doesn't
17 >even exist.  Is anyone else getting these or is it just me?  If not
18 >just
19 >me, does someone need to file a bug so they can look into it?
20 >
21 >Thanks.
22 >
23 >Dale
24 >
26
27 I used to get these as well because of badly configured spamfilters of ISPs.
28 Ever since I run my own SMTP servers, I haven't encountered these anymore.
31 Joost
32 --
33 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.