From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Stefans posts (was: [gentoo-user] Re: looking for a terminal w/ url activation capability)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:16:33
1 Uwe Thiem schrieb:
2 > On 17 August 2006 20:04, Stefan Wimmer wrote:
3 >
4 > How do you always avoid my filter that stores emails coming from this list
5 > into my folder "gentoo-user". You are the only one.
6
7 On my system, he's "avoiding" the filters, as his messages don't have
8 a *HEADER* List-Id. And it's this header, on which I filter. Maybe you
9 do the same?
10
11 Alexander Skwar
12 --
13 A modest woman, dressed out in all her finery, is the most tremendous object
14 in the whole creation.
15 -- Goldsmith
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list