From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Stefans posts (was: [gentoo-user] Re: looking for a terminal w/ url activation capability)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:59:20
1 On 18 August 2006 09:11, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > Uwe Thiem schrieb:
3 > > On 17 August 2006 20:04, Stefan Wimmer wrote:
4 > >
5 > > How do you always avoid my filter that stores emails coming from this
6 > > list into my folder "gentoo-user". You are the only one.
7 >
8 > On my system, he's "avoiding" the filters, as his messages don't have
9 > a *HEADER* List-Id. And it's this header, on which I filter. Maybe you
10 > do the same?
11
12 Yeah. The penalty for using slrn. ;-)
13
14 Uwe
17 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
18 http://www.SysEx.com.na
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list