From: "Sigfrido V. Ortiz C." <sigfridov@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] XFCE4 Panel missing
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:13:17
1 Hi folks,
2 Due to I have read here nice comment about XFCE4 desktop windows
3 manager, I'm testing it In my old box, so everything is fine until I add
4 de Weather Applet (kfce4-weather).
5 I can setup it [weather applet], nice it works, but once I closed the
6 session and after back, The XFCE panel disappears and I can not recover
7 it any more.
8 I deleted .config and .cache to back to default, so if I install any
9 application like browsers, mail client and so on, everything is OK, but
10 If I add the weather monitor, the XFCE Panel disappears after close the
11 session again.
12
13 Some now how ti fix it?
14
15 For your reference I' m using:
16 Firefox 2. , Opera 9.x , OOo 2.1 , Netscape Mail 7.2 fro this account,
17 Kmail for my job, Claws-mail for Gmail account, Kernel 2.6.18-gentoo-r2
18 Also I use KDE 3.5.5 and is weather applet works fine, but KDE is to
19 heavy for my old box, everything take a long time to work. XFCE is more
20 fast and light, so I would like to fix this problem.
21
22 Thaks in advance
23 Sigfrido
24 --