From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange Xmonad problem
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 23:40:47
1 On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Simon Thelen <gentoo-user@××××.de> wrote:
2 > On 17-09-27 at 19:22, Melleus wrote:
3 >> After last update my Xmonad starts from 8-th workspace instead of
4 >> 1-st. I did not change anything but updated Xmonad and GHC, config
5 >> remained the same (file attached). What have I done wrong other than I'd
6 >> better not updated my system?
7 >>
8 >> Thank you ahead of time.
9 >>
10 > https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/blob/master/CHANGES.md#014-not-yet-released
11 >
12 > Probably the Bug Fix listed under 0.14 (Not Yet Released)
13 > try deleting ~/.xmonad/xmonad.state before starting xmonad
16 With a lot of these programs (tiling window managers and their
17 supporting utilities) it's useful to track the repository directly.
18 Sadly it looks like Xmonad doesn't have a **9999 version.
19
20 Cheers,
21 R0b0t1