From: Jeff Cranmer <jeff@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error compiling phonon-gstreamer
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:29:14
1 On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 09:59 -0500, Jeff Cranmer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm getting an error when trying to emerge phonon-gstreamer on my
5 > amdfam10 system. The compilation error is 'undefined reference to
6 > 'typeinfo for Phonon::StreamInterface'
7 >
8 > Has anyone else seem this error? I'm trying to clear out all remaining
9 > items in an emerge -NDuav world prior to debugging some kde startup
10 > problems.
11 >
12 > Thanks
16 PS: I'm not sure what package requires this. By individually updating
17 all the packages in world and system showing as updates, I now have the
18 situation where either an emerge -Duav system or emerge -Duav world only
19 returned new package media-libs/phonon-gstreamer as a requirement.
20 revdep-rebuild returns that my system is consistent without this
21 package.
22
23 Jeff