From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error compiling phonon-gstreamer
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:51:49
1 --tree
2
3 On Dec 31, 2011 10:30 AM, "Jeff Cranmer" <jeff@××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 09:59 -0500, Jeff Cranmer wrote:
6 > > Hi,
7 > >
8 > > I'm getting an error when trying to emerge phonon-gstreamer on my
9 > > amdfam10 system. The compilation error is 'undefined reference to
10 > > 'typeinfo for Phonon::StreamInterface'
11 > >
12 > > Has anyone else seem this error? I'm trying to clear out all remaining
13 > > items in an emerge -NDuav world prior to debugging some kde startup
14 > > problems.
15 > >
16 > > Thanks
20 > PS: I'm not sure what package requires this. By individually updating
21 > all the packages in world and system showing as updates, I now have the
22 > situation where either an emerge -Duav system or emerge -Duav world only
23 > returned new package media-libs/phonon-gstreamer as a requirement.
24 > revdep-rebuild returns that my system is consistent without this
25 > package.
26 >
27 > Jeff