From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pick your hypothesis:
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 19:42:19
1 Mike Gilbert wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 1:39 PM Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> Some F-tard at Gentoo world headquarters left the portage tree in an
4 >> inconsistient state, shrugged, and walked away.
5 > Comments like this are very unwelcome, and your general attitude sucks.
6 >
7 > If you continue to communicate this way, I will request you be banned
8 > from this mailing list.
13 I'm trying to recall but am not sure, is this the same Alan that used to
14 come on here and post this sort of thing when the problem was in the
15 chair not Gentoo?  I recall the person I'm speaking of having a script
16 that just created a mess and then he blamed it on Gentoo.  I might still
17 have some of those emails but someone else may recall if this is the
18 same person or not.  If it is, I think he was
19 restricted/banned/something for a while.
20
21 I might add, a LOT of people put him in the /dev/null file back then.
22
23 Anyone have better memory than me?
24
25 Dale
26
28
29 P. S.  Keep in mind, there is like three Alans lurking about.