From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pick your hypothesis:
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 19:50:07
1 On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:42:04 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I'm trying to recall but am not sure, is this the same Alan that used to
4 > come on here and post this sort of thing when the problem was in the
5 > chair not Gentoo?  I recall the person I'm speaking of having a script
6 > that just created a mess and then he blamed it on Gentoo.  I might still
7 > have some of those emails but someone else may recall if this is the
8 > same person or not.
9
10 It is.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Things are more like they are today than they ever have been before.