From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Change in kernel netfilter config causes an error
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 19:21:06
1 On 01/05/06, Toby Cubitt <tsc25@××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > Bingo! Your fw_script.sh contains (line 72):
4 >
5 > iptables -t nat -F POSTROUTING
6 >
7 > which fails because you haven't compiled NAT into your kernel. Comment
8 > it out and hopefully your script will work.
9
10 Thanks again Toby. I thought that amidst the many modules I had
11 compiled NAT (or whatever name it may now have) in the kernel. It
12 seems that I hadn't. tut, tut!
13
14 OK, I've recompiled the kernel and added nat to it. Now it works as it should.
15
16 Thank you All for your responses. :-)
17 --
18 Regards,
19 Mick
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list