From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Me, and how to troll LIKE A BOSS.
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 15:40:04
1 On Saturday 25 Jun 2016 10:31:22 Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > Hello, Let me introduce myself again.
3 >
4 > I'm 38.
5
6 No, your chronological age may be 38, but your emotional age is stuck at early
7 teens.
10 > I have no job,
11 >
12 > I have not had a job in 4 years.
13
14 If you recent behaviour on this M/L is anything to go by I understand why this
15 may be the case.
18 > I can't get a job because I have not had job in 4 years.
19
20 This is not the real reason, but an excuse you feel comfortable with. You
21 appear to be intelligent and eloquent enough to be able to find work and hold
22 on to it, if you got your brain around it and your emotions under control.
25 > Literally, nobody will hire me.
26
27 I could sympathise with them. Change how you present yourself to your
28 potential employers and opportunities will likely increase for you.
31 > My computer is six years old. All I want it to do is just keep
32 > working the way it did last week.
33
34 It will do just what you want if you stop updating it and as long as the
35 hardware doesn't break. There is of course the option of learning how to use
36 the package manager of your chosen distro to update your box, but you appear
37 to be averse to following sound advice provided on this M/L. Your call.
38
39 [snippage of irrelevant O/T drivel]
42 Regards,
43 Mick