From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ot? : how to track and bill my work under gentoo
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 14:42:16
1 On 3 May 2011 08:41, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 2011-05-02 23:46, schrieb Mick:
3
4 >> For a DE independent application you may want to have a look at Task Coach:
5 >
6 > Looks good, thanks!
7 >
8 > AFAI see it is not possible to use it from multiple machines, though?
9 >
10 > Maybe if I store that tsk-file on the net somewhere (maybe even dropbox,
11 > hmmm) ...
12
13 My wife uses Task Coach while dual-booting between MSWindows and
14 Linux. You will need to store the .tsk file in a partition or USB
15 stick so that you can access it from the machine/OS you are using at
16 the time.
17
18 Also SyncML should allow you to sync with your (i)phone and vice versa?
19
20 Alternatively, you may need to look at some web based application -
21 please let us know what you find.
22 --
23 Regards,
24 Mick