From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ot? : how to track and bill my work under gentoo
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 19:06:42
1 Am 03.05.2011 16:40, schrieb Mick:
2
3 > My wife uses Task Coach while dual-booting between MSWindows and
4 > Linux. You will need to store the .tsk file in a partition or USB
5 > stick so that you can access it from the machine/OS you are using at
6 > the time.
7
8 Yep.
9
10 > Also SyncML should allow you to sync with your (i)phone and vice versa?
11
12 Android phone here, but yes, should be possible.
13
14 > Alternatively, you may need to look at some web based application -
15 > please let us know what you find.
16
17 Will do.
18
19 If gnome-hamster could store its database remotely I would be happy for
20 a start. So I could use it from my desktop or thinkpad when I do work.
21
22 Merging databases is a hassle when it comes to billing customers ...
23
24 Stefan