From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ot? : how to track and bill my work under gentoo
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 19:26:32
1 On Tuesday 03 May 2011 20:04:58 Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > Am 03.05.2011 16:40, schrieb Mick:
3 > > My wife uses Task Coach while dual-booting between MSWindows and
4 > > Linux. You will need to store the .tsk file in a partition or USB
5 > > stick so that you can access it from the machine/OS you are using at
6 > > the time.
7 >
8 > Yep.
9 >
10 > > Also SyncML should allow you to sync with your (i)phone and vice versa?
11 >
12 > Android phone here, but yes, should be possible.
13
14 http://www.taskcoach.org/download_for_iphone.html
15
16 They are developing actively this application for different platforms - they
17 may if there is demand also develop an app for android. Worth asking a
18 question.
21 Regards,
22 Mick