From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Canon PowerShot A400 & Gentoo
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 19:55:17
1 Alexander Pilipovsky wrote:
2 > Hello all!
3 >
4 > When I used Ubuntu :)), I got files from my camera by F-Spot. Now I
5 > compiled f-spot (http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/F-Spot), but now camera
6 > does not see PC and F-Spot does not see camera too. What it need for work?
7 >
8 > Thanks!
12 I have a Canon PowerShot A95 and I use gtkam to get my pictures. Really
13 easy to use in my opinion and has quite a few features if you need them.
14
15 You also may want to make sure you have the correct CAMERAS= line in
16 make.conf. I have CAMERAS="canon ptp2" in my make.conf. I think ptp2
17 is the one that it actually uses.
18
19 Just a thought. now I will go check into this F-spot. I don't recall
20 hearing of it before.
21
22 Hope one of those will help.
23